This page provides information about, and shows you how to install the SwitchLok Car Mount.
1. Adjust the spring clip to the angle of your car's vents. Hold the support foot of the mount and twist the spring clip until it clicks into the correct orientation
2. Tighten the jam nut on the mount until it is just a little tight
3. Squeeze the spring clip to open it and slide it over a vent. Rotate the support foot so that it rests of the frame of the vent if possible
4. Adjust the orientation of the SwitchLok interface plate until it is exactly where you want it.
5. Tighten down the jam nut all the way. Do not use tools or over-tighten or you may damage the mount.