This page provides information about, and shows you how to install the SwitchLok Adapter.
Update: We have had a report from a user that a magnet became partially dislodged during installation (removal of the adhesive backing). The solution to this problem is (1) using the backing paper, push the magnet back into place and (2) peel carefully and slowly, especially around the magnets. We are still researching the issue so that we can make any design updates required but it will not affect the functionality of the product, only the installation.
1. Ensure that the back of your case meets the following requirements.
2. Install the phone into the case and place the phone face down on a soft towel.
3. Using the supplied alcohol pad, wipe the back of the case clean and let the residue evaporate completely.
4. Peel the backing from the SwitchLok adapter and carefully align it in the center of the phone case. The adhesive is permanent--you will not be able to remove and recenter if installed incorrectly.
5. Press firmly over the entire surface of the adapter.